17/01/2015

Oh, Lisa ! / My weekend obsession.


There is nothing more satisfying  than wasting your weekend. And if you are wasting your time on one of the best invention of all the time - the internet - it's even better.

Today I was pretending being busy exploring youtube. I had known Lisa Eldridge channel for quite some time now, but every now and then she will upload a new video and my obsession starts all over again.

Watching her videos is like watching an artist at work. Well, that's because she is an artist. Sometimes I still cannot believe that I can just learn from her for free. I mean - I, person still having make up skills of beginning beginner - can pick up some tips for free. It's mad. That's what it is. MAD.

Hope your weekend is going alright. If you excuse me now I have to go. I still got some time to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you support it means so much to me! x

If you have any questions feel free to ask them on Twitter . Follow me on Facebook to never, ever, ever miss a thing (you don't want to miss a thing, do you?)